hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blab to Me About Your Love Life and I Will Immortalize It

Dearest, darlingest hey pretty readers:

I need help. My fate is in your hands and only you can help. I am currently seeking interview leads for a writing project I am pursuing where I will examine the various kinds of romantic relationships that evolve out of playing kickball in Washington, DC. We all know what a mack-fest the game can be, but there are the rare occasions when a flirtation across the flip cup table evolves into something more substantial and enduring. As people in my OWN division are frustratingly unwilling to help, I am reaching beyond my comfort zone to find possible interviewees. If you have met somebody special through kickbll, or even if you're the kind to makeout with five different people in one night, and would like to participate, please indicate your desire to do so in the comments section and we can proceed from there.

Cheers,

Your local neighborhood fledgling freelance writer

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, ask that team with all the babies lm

9:49 PM  
Blogger MJW said...

Thank God I'm ineligible.

11:57 AM  
Blogger LuLu said...

You want me to talk about my experience with monkey boy?

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home