hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Monday, April 17, 2006

Ditched for Jesus

I have little to contribute today, I think the rain is sapping my creativity. But last night I promised L that I would post an entry with the above title. You see, I was supposed to have brunch with K but he cancelled on me for church, and in relating the story to L I told her that I had been "ditched for Jesus," and we both found that quite entertaining. So there you have it.

Breaking news: I just heard that a friend proposed to his girlfriend yesterday by hiding the ring in her easter basket. I am deeply ambivalent about Easter, but even I have to admit that's pretty fucking awesome.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sun is starting to come out...

- DS

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easter is far-and-away and without question my all time favorite holiday of the year (followed closely by H'ween, and then Wage Equality Day, and then Prohibition Day). I think that is probably the bestest way for someone who knew me well enough to propose to go about it. What a clever, clever idea! -T

9:00 PM  
Blogger MJW said...

Damn it, someone's always showing me up on their proposal methods. All I could do for my fiancee was arrange for her to have free prime rib, then put her to bed at 7 pm.

:-)

Is Prohibition Day the same thing as Victoy Over Prohibition Day?

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home