hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Friday, March 23, 2007

An Equal and Opposite Reaction

Dear Women Who Are Bat-Shit Crazy,

Stop. You're ruining it for the rest of us.

Signed, only semi-bat-shit crazy.



Sometimes, the closest route between point A and point B is a straight line. So that's the route I've chosen to take. Sometimes, it is also better when you want something, to flat out ask for it. Although popular logic tells us to be coy, mask our feelings with well placed words, there comes a point and time when a girl just has to lay her cards on the table and tell a boy what's what. If they can't deal with it, then whatever to them.

And on a seperate note, the contents of the bag I carried into the office from 7-11 totally illustrates that today is Friday: Gatorade, Tab Energy drink, cigarettes and a turkey sandwich that I ate for breakfast. Because I had beer for dinner last night. Quite a lot of it.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

What's a lot of beer for you, though?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Carrie M said...

well said, hey pretty. well said.

signed, another only semi-bat shit crazy.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Red Photography said...

Matty, "A lot" for me is so much that I can't remember how much. And there may have been some shots in there. And an Irish Car Bomb. Because I am secretly a frat boy.

Carrie, thank you!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Heh... it would be cool if the batshit crazy women would only hook up with the batshit crazy men, and the rest of us would be safe. Unfortunately it does not work that way.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Consul-At-Arms said...

You rock!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, like many men in DC, have a smoking fetish. So I am curious, what brand do you smoke? Also, can you tell us in a post about your smoking style? Do you ever exhale through the nose? Do you take deep drags or small puffs?

11:31 PM  
Blogger Ryane said...

haha. May I have your permission to copy this letter, verbatim, and hand it out as needed??
=-)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Awkward said...

I think you've hit the nail on the head. My question is, how on earth do the bat-shit-crazies get the guy in the first place? I mean, thats something that can be very hard to hide indeed.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

sometimes us guys confuse batshit craziness with passion and joie de vivre, and by the time we figure it out it's too late!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home