hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Recycling

So, I have a date tonight and I'm feeling apprehensive. It's with somebody I've been out with before, but hadn't heard from in a long time. It's too long a story to get into. Believe me, I typed it all out and was appalled by how it managed to portray all of my awful decision making skills while also being incredibly boring and painful to read.

So let's just say I have a date but I think it may actually just be a glorified booty call. And for once in my life I'm feeling like that is not okay.

So the plan for the night is to eat a yummy dinner, have a good conversation, and leave it at that. I will only put out as far as a goodnight kiss at my front door. My pants are staying on. Very much on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I look forward to a date update. I'm kind of impressed that a) you're still talking to someone you dated and b) the on staying of the pants. It's hard to resolve that at the beginning of a date and still, I don't know, go. Then, again, I knew you were impressive.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Ryane said...

Re-runs can be an oK thing. Did you like him before when you dated? Was there anything worth salvaging??

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home