hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More Random Thoughts

1.) Yesterday E and L2 chastised me for not posting more often so I am compensating for that today with two entries.

2.) Best Quizzo team name ever (it was E's idea, as all good Quizzo team names are): I knocked up some girl at the march for life.

3.) Don't you wish there was some sort of foolproof formula for gauging the potential for a successful romantic relationship, coorelated to the moment in the relationship when intimacy is introduced? For example, wouldn't it be awesome if the following equation: (2nd date)(sex)= disaster and it would always be true and you could always count on it? Yes, I know intimacy is just one of many factors that constitute a relationship but it does play an enourmous role and does tend to make or break things. Maybe there is and I don't know about it because I'm terrible at math. Damn, I knew there was a reason I should have taken calculus.

4.) I read today that scientists have determined that January 24th is the most depressing day of the year. Unfortunatley, I don't think January 25th is much of an improvement. Damn, I hate winter. I miss sunlight.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJW said...

I have a postulate for that:

If (sex) < (4th date), then x=disaster

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home