hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Insane in the Brain

Not really, I just couldn't think of a better title. Long-time friend and frequent commenter DS just passed this site along to me. I haven't investigate it at length but it was launched by a fellow Amherst Regional High School alum, and because us survivors of hippy high schools have to stick together, I am letting my fellow residents of the blogosphere in on the secret. It has info about music and stuff, written by people just like you--music fans, not self-important professional reviewer music geeks (Spin Magazine, cough cough). If you're extra cool you may even consider volunteering to write a review or two yourself. Yes, I am looking at you, Jeff, Starr and Mike.

Perfect for those of us tired of, or simply craving an alternative to Pitchfork Media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home