hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Breaking News...

See, optimism does pay off. At 2:00 this afternoon I received an Evite. To an event that you-know-who is throwing. Of course I took it as an opportunity to use a witty double entendre as my reply. Because that's how I roll. And because the theme of the Evite was completely begging for it.

Of course this now inspires additional introspection in the matter. Such as, is he planning on talking to me before the event? What other women are attending? Did he invite me simply to be polite? You know, the usual. But I'm feeling generally good about this development. Thought I'd share.

3 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

ooh! yay!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Ryane said...

yeah, don't overthink it. just go and have fun. =-)

11:38 AM  
Blogger mysterygirl! said...

Yay! Now no more thinking. You're only allowed to start mentally rummaging through your closet to pick out the outfit perfectly suited for the occasion.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home