hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Day Off

I'm home from work today--It's a personal tradition of mine to take July 5th off if it falls during the week. I'm spending the day trying to get organized, or at least a little more organized than I was yesterday. Due to that, I don't have much time to write. But I did just want to say say once again that my roomate is a complete rockstar and I apologize if I haven't written enough entries specifically delineating all of his wonderful qualities, both as a human and a person to share a 3rd floor with. I intend to remedy that in the future. And I may have a surprise for him when he gets home.

Happy now?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my happiness has definitely peaked and i doubt i'll ever be as happy or appreciated again.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'm a little jealous. Not that I couldn't have done it but I didn't think about it. Or make it a tradition.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home