hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ask Me Nicely and I'll Tell You a Story About Most Anything

Low on inspiration here today kids. Nothing remarkable to report in terms of work, dating, not writing my novel or flirtations with border-line alcoholism. I suppose a couple of things went down this weekend, but nothing I care to share. I wouldn't want to ruin the pristine image I've cultivated for myself in the last three years I've been at this, after all. So rather than talking at you on a subject you care nothing about, I will use this as an opportunity for ya'll to suggest a topic. What would you like to hear?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Top 5 People To Be Stranded On A Desert Island With

The three factors to weigh when making this decision are what these individuals will bring to the party as:

1) Source of conversation
2) Source of sex
3) And ultimately, source of food

Go.

12:39 PM  
Blogger MJW said...

I don't feel right about this...I hate it when people send me comments telling me what to write. How can I do that to you?

2:00 PM  
Blogger Red Photography said...

Jason, that's a good idea. Let me ponder it and hopefully respond later in the day.

Come on Mike, surely there must be something you don't know that I can enlighten you about.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Describe the last experience you had that totally blew you away?

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home