hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Say What?

A career in forecasting reality show outcomes is clearly not in my future.

Michael and Laura-meh, whatever.

Uli--I TEARED when her collection came down the runway.

Jeffrey--Huh? I'm trying to comprehend. Okay, so the zipper seamed dress was innovative, but the rest? To quote Veronica Mars, what the frack? Plus, he's such a total and complete jackass. Congrats to Bravo for at the very least proving that Project Runway is not in fact, a popularity contest. What it actually is, I am no longer certain.

First a raging case of PMS, no word from Sailor in days, and now this? Fuck that shit, I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryane said...

I agree w/you completely. Dara over at blahblahblog was talking about this, as well. Since when is it oK to win the prize after f-ing up? I know if I blow my budget at work, I don't win any contests or prizes..

Oh Well. Jeffrey is a moron (with, I'm sorry, a very ugly tatoo--and I love tatoos). Just because he won doesn't mean he will stop being that moron..

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home