hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Friday, June 15, 2007

Blogger Happy Hour & Other Stuff

Who's Going?

So do you wanna hear my goal for the weekend? Okay, there are several.

First, I need to get to the gym at least once (most likely this afternoon).

Second, I need to research radical social movements for my "novel." Yes, I referenced my "novel" again, I am so pretentious.

Third, it would be quite great to procure a nice pair of summer-weight black pants, although I don't know where to find these as I am fed up with the quality of BR and J Crew, and I can't quite afford the stuff at Saks and Neimans.

Fourth, I would like to find a replacement for the recalcitrant boy. You heard me. If the universe could kindly deliver to me a tall, intelligent man with a good sense of humor and a minimum of emotional issues (notice how flexible I am in allowing a few to sneak in), who is a nerd but not a dork, I'd be appreciative. Time to upgrade.

8 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I am going.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Please clarify your presumed distinction bewteen "nerd" and "dork."

3:28 PM  
Blogger the fanny said...

Would you stoop to the level of NY & Co.? Because they always seem to have the perfect weight pants, whatever the season. And very easy on the purse strings.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'll be there...

4:51 PM  
Blogger NA said...

i'm going! i am counting down the minutes until i can leave work, which still is like three hours away...

7:05 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I highly recommend the Nine West summer-weight black pants that Macy's sells. Loooove them. $65.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Ryane said...

i say look at loehmann's for the pants. As for the boy--well, I can't go to blogger HH tonight (boo) b/c I am going to a different HH in georgetown. but at least I can keep my eyes open for boys that fit your requirements at the waterfront. you never know w/Georgetown. ;-)

8:28 PM  
Blogger M@ said...

OH, so it's like that, HP? I had to find out like this?

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home