hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kindness

I complain a lot. Obvi. Mostly about how petty and stupid humans are to one another. But the nicest thing happened while I was gone, that totally deserves public notice even though the person it regards doesn't know about HP.

One of my coworkers took it upon myself to water my two spider plants while I was gone. I hadn't asked him to, and as a bad plant mother, it really hadn't occurred to me that they would need care. He didn't even tell me he had done it, somebody else tipped me off. But he did it and I must say that they look wonderful.

See? Sometimes the world isn't so bad. Mostly you just need a deviation in your routine to help you see things a bit more clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home