hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Heat Wave! (burning in my heart...)

I don't know about you, but there is something about days with heat indexes of 110 that make HP more than a bit grumpy. I was NOT cut out for this sort of heat. It makes me sluggish and slightly dizzy, which makes concentrating on my overdue article quite the difficult feat. Plus there is the fact of feeling utterly bereftly confused over a conversation with a certain friend a couple days ago, which is also distracting me. A word of advice: do not have a fight/airing of grievances with anyone right before they are due to go on vacation for several weeks. And boys, do not make grand declarations regarding your feelings for others when everyone's hands are tied from ever doing anything about the situation. Okay, back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger MJW said...

And boys, do not make grand declarations regarding your feelings for others when everyone's hands are tied from ever doing anything about the situation.

Damn! There go my weekend plans.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this heat calls for a margarita maker and a roof-top patio.

- DS

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home