hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blog Designer Wanted!

A couple of months ago I was in communication with a freelance blog designer. We had reached a tentative agreement that she'd give this old gal here a face lift, but because I was poor at the time, I couldn't pay her up front, so I had to wait until I could to enjoy her services.

Skip ahead 1 month...

She has decided to close up shop to devote herself to being a new mom. Congrats for her, I'm thrilled for her.

However, now I am without a blog designer.

So, fellow residents of cyberspace, please help. Can anyone refer me to a freelancer willing to charge under 100 dollars to design me a custom template? I've looked around the internet and have my eye on one, but I'd like other options. I'd rather go with somebody who will create something specifically for HP, rather than letting me select a template from a bunch of pre-made ones. Those are fine and all, but when you revamp, you should REVAMP.

Kisses...HP

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

My brother (Brokekid) designed mine. Okay. So it's down right now due to some server hacking but it's really cool and he's cheap. I swear... I'll get him to come over and post his own comment, though.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Pagan Marbury said...

Meghan of DCBlogs is really good- I'm getting her to design one for me.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home