hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Friday, March 31, 2006

Totally NOT in My Job Description

So my coworker has colon cancer and he called to ask me if his doctor had by any chance FAXed the results of his latest colonscopy to the office, and if so, could I kindly read it to him over the phone?

Me: Really? Um...is it okay, if I like, I skim it and give you an overview?

I now know way more about my coworker's ass than I care to. And it sucks all around, because he's such a cool guy. I truly hope he gets better.


Why is today so surreal?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you have signed up for the job if it *was* in the job description?

This wouldn't by any chance be the cute co-worker I believed you mentioned a while back? (or am I getting that confused with housemate?)


Hey Pretty is the social place to be today!
- DS

6:51 PM  
Blogger Red Photography said...

erm. i have several cute coworkers. but he's not really one of them. he's old. not that being old can't equal cute, but i don't think of him in that way. especially now. my housemate is cute too though, in a guy friend kinda way.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home