hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday. Again.

Damn, where did this week go?

I have the worst writer's block ever today, thereby preventing me from making much progress on either work deliverables or this thing I'm supposed to write for the art event I'm serving as publicist for. I am begining to see why great writers are insane. Having a jumble of words and ideas in your head and not being able to spew them out effectively is the most frustrating thing on earth.

Since I can't effectively form a sentence today, I wanted to let my dear readers know about my friends who are selling one-of-a-kind tee shirts in Adams Morgan tomorrow. I haven't seen them but I'm sure they're bee-you-tee-ful. Here are the details:

Perhaps you remember us from one of our T-shirt sales in Mt. Pleasant or Adams Morgan. Or maybe you saw some of our fabulous t-shirt designs -- locally grown and hand screenprinted -- at Junction on U Street. Well, with the holiday season upon us we have decided to participate in the Western Market Holiday Night Bazaar in Adams Morgan.

If you are still looking for some unique holiday presents come out to the Night Bazaar this Saturday. We have new designs on both long and short sleeve shirts.

A number of other vendors are participating so you'll be able to browse through booths of jewelry, photography, clothing, knick-knacks, and tchotchke. There will also be live music and hot drinks available.

Hope to see you there!

Western Market Holiday Night Bazaar
Saturday, December 17th
Noon - 10 p.m.
18th St. & Wyoming Ave.
Marie Reed Rec Center Plaza

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this sounds like fun...are you going to go early, like around Noon? Want to meet for Chipotle at Woodley Park beforehand and then head over there to check this out?

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home