hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Monday, March 21, 2005

I just discovered this blog. Washington gossip blogs seem to be all the rage these days. I've heard DC compared to high school, so this makes perfect sense. Oh, and if DC is high school, my boss is so the head of the student council. I guess that makes me the smart chick who smokes under the bleachers at lunch. Anyway. The Sunday Source. Every week its the first section that I read in the Post. Each week the cover looks awesome. It promises several interesting articles, all of which will surely contain information that will totally improve my life--get me a boyfriend, make me taller, fix my split ends and improve my vocabulary. And then. I look for said articles and they always suck. Every time and without fail. Thank you for nothing Washington Post. This week's Source advises me to hire somebody to tell me how to run better. What? Is that in addition to my gym membership and overpriced yoga classes at trendy old Tranquil Space? I thinketh not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home