hey pretty

Ceci n'est pas une "dating blog."

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I am so tired of politics, and of being a Democrat. This comes from today's New York Times:

"After 10 years, you wonder if Democrats are running out of ways to say no," said Representative Tom DeLay of Texas, the House majority leader. "But then again, if they make Howard Dean the party chairman, I guess you could scream it."

Is this the best we can do? We don't even have evil bullies with sharp senses of humor to take pot shots at our opponents. Therefore, I am boycotting the State of the Union address tonight. I know that all the hip young hungry social climbing Dems in DC will be watching it and playing an anti-Bush drinking game (which seems rather old--like beating a dead horse if you ask me), but I will not. Instead, I will subject myself to an excrutiating spinning class, and then I will collapse at home to watch my favorite new TV show: Project Runway. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home